The 15th Tomorrow








One fine evening in early October in India, I was waiting for the full moon to appear in the eastern sky. It was the 15th day of my waiting for the ever beautiful moon to come up and light up the sky with all its charm and glory.

 I am perplexed for not having an answer as to what attracts my poor mind to the beauty of the night. The sight of full moon rising from behind the mountains of eastern horizons makes my heart cry with pangs of happiness.

 Every day I silently wait for the full moon day to come. The coming of the 15th day is the most joyous day of the moth for me. Because it is on this day that I get to have a glimpse of the jewel of the night.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Like the reflection of moon in water

Why do we celebrate Blessed Rainy Day... Read on...

A curious case: Rebirth after thousand years